Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome!


Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Jeff Fiorito, Allied ASID, Owner of and Principal Designer at Fiorito Interior Design located in Northern California. I have started this blog as a way to share inspiration and advice, and as a way to share updates, photos, and information about client projects I am working on.

The world of interior design is enormous and varied, full of gorgeous sights, textures, colors, places, products, shapes, and even smells. I am constantly excited and renewed by the marvelous things I see, and the wonderful elements I can bring to my clients to enrich their lives.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments about anything you see or read here. And please feel free to contact me if you are in my area and would like to discuss ideas for your home. I'd love to talk with you!

Best,

No comments: