Monday, October 23, 2023

Happy Halloween 2023!

Happy Halloween to all my clients, subscribers, and regular readers! Here's a bit of inspiration for your spooky decorating urges...it's not too late to conjure up some atmosphere!

I hang cut up black trash bags in a fringe, as shown here. I also have a giant spider I hang from the eaves of my front porch. Colored lights go along way to conjuring up a mood of unease...use green tinted lights for a sickly tint. And ghosts cut out from translucent tracing paper taped to windows offer a chill.


You can use old frames from a thrift store painted black and glue on peat moss and twigs; tie branches and ripped cheesecloth to a chandelier; place a realistic looking skull on a pile of old books; drip red wax on white taper candles to make them "bleed."


Happy Halloween!

No comments: