Monday, May 13, 2019

May Marge Carson Sale!

For my local Bay Area clients, I am happy to announce the Fiorito Interior Design May Marge Carson Furniture Sale*!


For the month of May, you can save an extra 15% off of my already low, to-the-trade discounted pricing! Now is the time to save on the best of exquisite furniture including chairs, sofas, sectionals, beds, dining sets, stools, consoles, displays cabinets, desks, and tables of all kinds. Save 47% off retail prices from one of the world's largest and oldest privately-owned fine furniture companies.


This sale is for a limited time only!
Orders must be placed before 5PM, Friday May 31st, 2019.

Go to Marge Carson to make your furniture choices and either email or phone me (visit my website for contact information) to order and take advantage of this exceptional savings!

Happy designing!

*Additional sale discounts do not apply to Carson, Proximity and other already specially priced furniture collections.

No comments: