Monday, February 4, 2019

Fiorito Interior Design Press Update, February 2019

I am proud to announce that Fiorito Interior Design has once again won a 2019 Best of Houzz Award for service from Houzz, the leading platform for home remodeling and design.


I am grateful to have been chosen by the more than 40 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals.

"Best of Houzz is a true badge of honor as it is awarded by our community of homeowners, those who are hiring design, remodeling and other home improvement professionals for their projects," said Liza Hausman, vice president of Industry Marketing for Houzz. "We are excited to celebrate the 2019 winners chosen by our community as their favorites for home design and customer experience, and to highlight those winners on the Houzz website and app."

But I am most grateful to my clients--past and present--who allow me to come into their homes and trust me to partner with them in shaping their surroundings and their personal lives. Thank you so much! I look forward to creating a lot of wonderful work with all of you in 2019!

Happy designing!

No comments: