Monday, July 30, 2018

Timberwall: Peel and Stick Rustic Walls In Minutes!

I love when I discover new products and Timberwall, a company based in Canada, has developed a way to get that coveted modern-rustic look quickly and easily with peel and stick wood products.

Some products come in peel and stick planks like the Barnwood item shown below in Driftwood Grey and Heritage Brown.


Their Landscape product seen below in Arctic and Urban comes in varying thicknesses so the resulting application is raised in some spots creating a more organic feel and adding even more visual interest with depth and shadows.


I'm crazy about their Mosaic series which comes in a Basketweave pattern, shown in Oak Brown and Oak Grey...


...and the Chessboard pattern in Ash Brown and Oak White. The mosaic series is sold in sheets which makes application even easier.


I'll be specing this for my next client who wants an organic-urban touch...
Happy designing!

No comments: